- every day is a fresh begining
- everyday day is a world made new
- today presents itself with new oportunities
- today you can start life afresh.
- the above four points quoted from the late Stewart Wilde
I was born Barbara Jean Speedwell in Belfast, but in 1948 our surname was changed, by the Catholic church when they baptised us and hid us in orphanages in Eire I am looking for my Brother Rufus or Jerry Hopewell who went down to an orphanage in Cork and last time I saw him was in London mid 60s, and sister Elizabeth Brodie Hopewell, who was with me in a Poor Claire Orphanage in Cavan. she later moved to amsterdam in the early 70s and that is when I last saw her.
my sister and I were known as the black doctors daughters, as he was a popular doctor.
anyone who knows anything regarding my siblings, please contact me via this site ie comment.